This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase an item, I will receive a small commission. For more info, please see my disclosure page in the drop-down menu above.
*This post may contain affiliate links which helps me keep this creative little happy place going*
See my Disclosure page HERE.
Now back to the post…
Since February is the month of Valentines, why not focus a little on love?
There are so many different aspects to love that you really can take this focus any way you’d like to. Maybe you want to work on learning to love yourself or teach your kids about loving who they are? Maybe you’ll want to work on loving each other as a family and creating more love at home. Perhaps you have teens and want to dive in to love verses infatuation. Whatever speaks to your heart, make it your own.
Here’s a free printable I made to start things off!
Family Home Evening Lesson Ideas:
- Darling Carolynn of Fab ‘n Free has a great lesson all planned out and ready to go! She also has a round up of some seriously cute Valentine’s printables that you can find HERE.
via Fab ‘n Free
- Or So She Says has a cute lesson HERE.
- Approaching Motherhood has some great thoughts on the 5 Love Languages that might get you thinking!
I want to study more about Love Languages, for sure. I have one kid that I have no idea what her love language is, so this could totally help me out!
Books & Movies:
- Let’s Lasso the Moon has a HUGE list of books that is bound to give you some ideas!
- And if that isn’t enough, Over the Big Moon has even more books on love, including one of my favorites…
You can purchase that HERE, it’s a great one!
- If you are looking for movies to watch as a family, check out Simply Kierste‘s site for 14 fun ones!
via Simply Kierste
There are SOOOOOOOO many fun activities you can do to focus on love.
Here are a few that caught my eye!
- The House of Hendrix has 50 Adorable Ways to Love on Your Family and it is full of great ideas!
- These Hidden Messages Bath Bombs from Playdough to Plato are calling my name!
How fun is that!
- How about this cute little Love List from Made for 1st Grade?
It would make a great little addition to a scrapbook or memory file, too!
- And, I loved this idea of having a fancy family dinner that Emmy Mom shared!
via Emmy Mom
I hope some of these ideas got you thinking.
As always, there is a Pinterest board full of even more ideas to help you plan out your month. You can find that HERE. There are activities, recipes, and a bunch of printables. Go check it out!
I’d love to hear how you decide to work on Love this month so please leave me a comment here or on Facebook. And, if you dig Instagram like I do, hashtag your photos #familyfocuslove so we can all learn from each other.
Almost forgot! I found out today that more than just my mama and sister read this blog, so I just wanted to say hey y’all and I LOVE YOU for coming along on this eccentric little journey.
You guys are rad.
How are you going to focus on LOVE this month?